Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 8, 2009

Little Climber

Hailey had mastered the art of climbing on the sofas. She has been trying for weeks and finally did it yesterday. Now, she can not be stopped! About a week ago, I went into the kitchen to get something and when I walked back into the living room, she was sitting on top of the coffee table! Ahhh....she sure is keeping us busy! :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Can't wait to see you all at the end of this month.

Have a VERY HAPPY Mother's Day!

Courtney said...

She is adorable! And she looks mighty proud of herself too!

I'll never forget the time I walked into the kitchen to find Julianna standing on top of the kitchen table.

Good luck with all of the chasing!