Hailey is quite a fan of accesories! Like I mentioned before, she loves bracelets and necklaces. She also loves sunglasses! These were on a stuffed animal in my Mom' s car and we tried them on Hailey. She loved them so much and wouldn't take them off, so she wore them through lunch! :)
Our family blog...to keep our family and friends up to date on the happenings of our lives.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Here are a few pictures from our weekend. We went to Richmond to spend the weekend. We bought a blow up pool to take to may parents and Hailey had a blast! She loves to swim! I am really enjoying this stage in her life, she is so much fun.


Hailey is quite a fan of accesories! Like I mentioned before, she loves bracelets and necklaces. She also loves sunglasses! These were on a stuffed animal in my Mom' s car and we tried them on Hailey. She loved them so much and wouldn't take them off, so she wore them through lunch! :)
Hailey is quite a fan of accesories! Like I mentioned before, she loves bracelets and necklaces. She also loves sunglasses! These were on a stuffed animal in my Mom' s car and we tried them on Hailey. She loved them so much and wouldn't take them off, so she wore them through lunch! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment