Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Trusting

On Tuesday, Steve got laid off from his job. It seems that in just a few months, the company that he worked for has gone down a lot. After weeks of not getting paid, we expected the lay offs to be coming. They layed off around 200 of it's 300 workers. We are praying that Steve will get the paychecks that he is owed (four weeks worth). We are also praying that God will provide a new and better job for Steve quickly and a job for me, if I need to go back to work.

If you click on the link below, you will see Steve's picture from our paper.

http://www2.journalnow.com/content/2009/sep/09/company-cuts-up-to-two-thirds-of-work-force-at-its/


Here are some recent pictures...




3 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't been able to stop crying for you guys since I read your blog. I'm sure you both feel devastated, frustrated, angry, scared, etc. We're standing with you guys praying that God will provide work for either/both of you soon. We love you

Nanna said...

We are keeping you in our prayers. God is good and will provide for you all.

Courtney said...

So sorry to hear this news, Jenny. I'll be praying for you guys.