Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Hailey!

Two years ago, we welcomed our baby girl to the world. Hailey is no longer a baby, she is our sweet "big girl." I am so thankful for her and the smiles, kisses, and hugs that she gives me. I can't imagine life without her.



Signs Hailey is growing up...



Hailey is doing wonderful becoming a big girl. She no longer needs her pacifier...(hooray for meeting the "no paci at 2 years" deadline!)



She is in a big girl bed and doing great!!!






She has experienced her first day of "school." I started a job as a substitute at a preschool. Although it won't be on a regular basis, Hailey will go with me every time I go to work. She had a good time playing there. We have a lso been going to a MOPS program here, so Hailey has met some new friends there too.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SWEET DAUGHTER HAILEY! WE LOVE YOU!



No comments: