I mentioned before that I had gotten a job at a local preschool as a substitute. Hailey is able to go with me whenever I work. Steve and I have both seen the great need for Hailey to get more interaction with children her age. But, we found it a little difficult, since we had just moved here, knew no one and were still trying to find a church for us. Working at this preschool seems to really be working out great. I have worked at least one day a week since I got the job. Most weeks I work 2 or 3 days. It has been perfect. Plus, we are still able to spend time with Steve on his days off (Monday and Tuesdays.) Hailey is still adjusting to going to daycare. Before we go she exclaims "SCHOOOOOL!" but, when we pull into the parking lot, she starts whimpering. I have been able to be in her class two times, and it makes me so happy to see her playing with the other kids. I do feel like this is a big answer to prayer!

No comments:
Post a Comment