In the past few weeks, I have seen such a change in Hailey. I feel like she has growing up before my eyes into such a sweet "big girl." She is becoming a lot more independent, more obedient, and throwing less temper tantrums. I am so proud of her.
She is getting the hang of potty training. She has gone 2 days with no accidents and she is telling me when it is time to go. We started out bribing her with M&Ms, and now she doesn't even need those. I am so happy that this transition is going so well.
I have also seen a lot of improvement in her speech in the last few weeks as well. She is now using more words together such as "More PLEEEEEAAAAAASSSEEE!!!!!" This is a great thing, because before she was not combining two words together, which she should have been at her age. She also can now count to ten (with our help), she recognizes and says colors, and she is beginning to learn shapes.
Hailey has a new friend, named Jasmine who is almost 3. She lives in our neighborhood. We met her at the playground and Hailey loves to play with her. She has been over our house to play once and we hope to plan more playdates with her.
Thats the latest scoop on Hailey.


2 comments:
awesome! glad things are going so well!
Post a Comment