Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Birthday Time!!!

I turned 29 on December 22 and Steve and Hailey gave me a really special day. The best thing about the day, was Steve surprised me by taking the day off from work. He had a floating holiday that he used so we were able to spend the whole day together. That made my day very special!

The day before my birthday, we started out celebrating by going to the movies. This was Hailey's first movie. We went to see Yogi Bear. Hailey did GREAT!!! Then on my actual birthday, we enjoyed a delicious lunch at the Olive Garden and then we ate some yummy chocolate cake that Steve and Hailey made for me. Then, we spent the rest of the day relaxing and playing together. It was a great day and I am so thankful to have a family that loves me!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Steve and Hailey really make that cake? Wow! Sooo impressive! He puts my cakes to shame. Love how he even had it on a pedestal. Nice, Steve-O!
Happy Belated Birthday, Jenny!
(BTW--I love the bracelet you and mom picked out for me. If I am ever unable to shop for myself I want you to be the one Dave gives $$ to to shop for me! ;) Thanks!

Jenny said...

Thanks Megan! And yes, I married quite the baker! :-)