Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Welcome Kaitlyn Beth Mott

Kaitlyn Beth Mott was born February 14, 2011 at 4:42 pm. She weighed 7 lbs 6 oz and was 19.5" long. I am thankful that I had a healthy pregnancy, delivery, and we had another healthy baby girl. Kaitlyn seems to be more mellow than Hailey was as a newborn. She is sleeping well for us during the night and isn't very fussy. Hailey is adjusting well to her new big sister role. Below are some pictures.

Happy to finally get to meet Kaitlyn!
Proud Daddy
Hailey getting her Valentine's day treat

My Mom, Kaitlyn, and I

Great picture of Mom and Kaitlyn

Hailey loving her baby sister


Not quite sure what to think...



Kisses for Baby Kaitlyn

Going home from the hospital




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations, Mom, Dad, and BIG SISTER. I can't wait to hug on you all.

Megan