We have been pretty busy lately. Between the two girls, there is never a dull moment! Kaitlyn is almost 6 weeks old. She is much more alert now and is staying awake a lot more during the day. She is a very snuggly and sweet baby. Hailey has been a great helper to me and I can see her maturing since Kaitlyn has been born. If Kaitlyn is crying, Hailey will usually pat her lightly on the tummy and say "It otay Kaitlyn, I wight here!" So sweet! Hailey also has been trying very hard to get Kaitlyn to smile. We haven't gotten a real smile out of her yet, but when she does smile for the first time, I am sure it will be at her big sister!
Kaitlyn- We think she looks like a baby doll in this outfit
We went bowling with our SS class last weekend. Hailey loved to help her Daddy roll the ball. She did pretty good too!
Kaitlyn- We think she looks like a baby doll in this outfit
We went bowling with our SS class last weekend. Hailey loved to help her Daddy roll the ball. She did pretty good too!











1 comment:
WOW! Glad the plane ride went well! I love hearing your updates on how Hailey is with Kaitlyn...so sweet!
Post a Comment