Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day and Kaitlyn's Baby Dedication

I had such a great Mother's Day! Not only did I get to celebrate it with Steve and the girls, but my parents were also in town, so I got to be with my Mom on Mother's Day too! It was such a special day.

Mother's Day morning was Kaitlyn's baby dedication at church. We were among seven other families who dedicated their children. With God's help we want to raise our girls the way that God tells us to and we pray that they both will choose to follow Christ.

After church, we came home and enjoyed a relaxing afternoon. Hailey and Steve made me a "teddy bear cake." This was what Hailey told Steve that she wanted to get me for Mother's Day, so Steve made it happen...such a good Daddy and great husband! The cake was delicious. I also got a shirt with the girl's picture on it that was adorable. It was the perfect day!












No comments: