Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 20, 2008

4 Months Sure Has Flown By!!!!





I can not believe that Hailey is 4 months old today! It seems like just yesterday I was anxiously awaiting her arrival. Here we are four months later with a little girl who has completely stolen our hearts! When I was pregnant, mothers would always say "Enjoy her when she is a baby, because they grow up so fast!" I would smile and shrug it off...now I believe them! I am trying to treasure each and every moment.





Hailey went to her 4 month check up today. Just to let all of you know, Hailey is still a big baby! :) She is now 26 1/4" long and weighs 17 lbs 11 oz. That puts her in the 95 percentile for her age group. Hailey will get to meet her cousin Saedi, who is 3 weeks older than her, in two weeks. It will be fun to see the babies side by side!

No comments: