Hailey has also started to hold her bottle all by herself. It's just so neat to see all the things that she is starting to be able to do. I admit that I sometimes get a little sad to think of how fast she is growing, but then I think of all the fun we will have as she gets older.
Our family blog...to keep our family and friends up to date on the happenings of our lives.
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Look at What I Can Do!
Hailey has also started to hold her bottle all by herself. It's just so neat to see all the things that she is starting to be able to do. I admit that I sometimes get a little sad to think of how fast she is growing, but then I think of all the fun we will have as she gets older.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm glad it's working for her to hold her own bottle...hooray!
Post a Comment