Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 15, 2008

Grocery Day!!!


Friday is grocery day for us in the Mott household. Lately, we have been trying the whole "sticking to the budget" thing, so we have been bargain grocery shopping. We normally have always gone to Walmart for groceries. Now, not only do we go to Walmart, but we also go to Aldi. We just started going there. We went there once before and I HATED IT! I thought it was ridiculous that you had to pay for grocery bags and then they don't even bag your groceries up for you! But, now I like it (we take our own grocery bags, so it's not such a big deal!) It has been working out great for us.

Hailey is now able to sit in the grocery cart without toppling over! She loves it too! She is fascinated by all the colors in the store and she loves to stare at people and smile...it's like she is just waiting for them to smile back or acknowledge her cuteness!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

How adorable! I can't believe how advanced Hailey is. I haven't even tried to sit Saedi up in a cart yet...& she's a month older than Hailey!