Our family blog...to keep our family and friends up to date on the happenings of our lives.
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Saturday, October 4, 2008
The Fair!
Today we went to the Dixie Classic Fair here in Winston. It was so much fun! We went at 9:00 this morning, so it wasn't too crowded when we got there. We walked around, looked at the exhibits, fed the animals, and the majority of the time we were eating the delicious and unhealthy fair food, it was great! Hailey did really well, there was so much going on that she LOVED to look at!
Fun! Jenny your hair looks awesome & you both look like you've lost weight. Glad to see Hailey wearing a hairbow. I just learned how to make them so I'll be sending some your way!
1 comment:
Fun! Jenny your hair looks awesome & you both look like you've lost weight. Glad to see Hailey wearing a hairbow. I just learned how to make them so I'll be sending some your way!
Post a Comment