Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cough, Cough!

Everyday, Hailey is learning more things and becoming more active. She is no longer content laying on the floor and playing. We can tell that she wants to crawl so bad, but just hasn't figured it out quite yet! But, let me tell you what the little girl has figured out, the art of faking it! When she doesn't want to nap, or when Mommy and Daddy aren't giving her the attention she wants, she begins to cough...and by cough I mean a little fake wimper of a cough just loud enough that someone will come in and see if she is okay. Then, a huge grin will appear on her face. I can't help but laugh at her sometimes. Yes, I know it is cute and funny now, but in a few months or years, I'm not so sure :) It does amaze me how quickly they learn!

We had a great time in Richmond this past weekend. We all enjoyed visiting with my parents and grandparents then, going to church on Sunday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's pretty amazing how smart the little tikes are!