Our family blog...to keep our family and friends up to date on the happenings of our lives.
that's hilarious! i can't stop laughing. i'm going to try to permanently save this video to watch on bad days when I need a good laugh:)
I especially like 2 things!1. She immediately looks at you 2 to see your reaction/what you think when Elmo starts.2. Neither of you jumped in and "saved her" from Elmo. You just let her experience a full Elmo episode and get used to it.Smiles!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
that's hilarious! i can't stop laughing. i'm going to try to permanently save this video to watch on bad days when I need a good laugh:)
I especially like 2 things!
1. She immediately looks at you 2 to see your reaction/what you think when Elmo starts.
2. Neither of you jumped in and "saved her" from Elmo. You just let her experience a full Elmo episode and get used to it.
Smiles!
Post a Comment