Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Our Little Eater is Back!

I am happy to report that Hailey is officially better. She went back to the doctor yesterday and she got a good report. She is drinking her milk and eating good once again. We are so thankful that she is healthy again!

These are come pictures from her eating ravioli tonight. She loved eating it and playing in it, with a bath to follow!

Hailey will now say 4 words. She will say Dada (Adda), Mama (Ama), Hi, and Yes. Yes is her new one. She also gives high fives now. Before Hailey got sick, she was doing well balancing on her own. It seems as though she was set back a little. I am sure she will be walking soon though, even if it is after she turns one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so glad she is doing better. Looking at these pics no one can contest that!