Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Update

I am so glad that I am able to say that Steve got a job! We are very excited that he will be working for Atlantic Southeast Airlines in Atlanta, GA. It is a commuter airline for Delta. My first thought of moving was STRESS! But, I am amazed at how God is working everything out perfectly for us. We have already found a nice place to live and will be moving in on Monday. We are excited about a change, but we are also a little sad. We are sad that we won't be quite as close to family. We also do not look forward to leaving our church family behind, who we love, but it has never been more clear that this is is what God wants us to do and we are excited for all that is in store for us!

2 comments:

Riley said...

Hooooray! AND you'll only be 4 1/2 hours from us!

Sherry said...

Jenny, I am so happy for you, Steve and Hailey...You will find a new church family, make new friends and you'll all be together making new memories. Hopefully, you'll be able to get a good rate on airline tickets so you can make visits home. Love to you all