Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Our New Home

So far, we are loving living in Georgia. We enjoy our new apartment and we really like the area that we live in. Steve started orientation on Monday, he is looking forward to actually starting his mechanic job. Hailey and I have gone out everyday and explored our new town. The city had a Christmas festival that we went to last night. I think everyone who lives in Stockbridge attended, it was SO crowded. I think we are really going to like living here. Being so far away from our families may be tough, but our flight benefits start in 28 days :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

glad you're settling in well and are enjoying GA life so far!

Sherry said...

Your apartment looks very nice Jenny. So glad everything is working out for you. Will we be seeing you on Christmas?!
Love, Aunt Sherry