Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Busy Month

We have had quite a busy month! For starters, Steve got a new job here in Atlanta with another airline. He has been in training for 6 weeks and starts working this week. He is so excited about this step up and we are SO very proud of him!





In the beginning of July, we were able to travel to Tennessee for a family reunion for my Dad's family. I had not been since I was a kid, so it was nice to go and see some familiar people and places. My parents, my brother Chris and his family, my Grandma, my Uncle Harold and Aunt Renee, my Aunt Sherry, and my cousin Shannon and her family all made the trip as well. It was a lot of fun and I was glad I was able to go.



My parents came down for a visit last weekend. It was a lot of fun. We went to the park and had a picnic one day, we went to an amusement park with them, and we just had lots of fun with them.



I have taken very few pictures from the past month, but here are a couple.






No comments: