Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Cubbies

At the beginning of August, the kids at church were promoted to their next Sunday School classes. Hailey is now a preschooler at church and no longer in the nursery. She is loving being a big girl and loves all of her new teachers and friends. She never cries or even turns back when we leave her, she is growing up! I am also very excited that Hailey began the Awana program this year. She is in the Cubbies and had her first meeting last night. She loved it! She already learned and recited her first Bible verse I John 4:10 "God loved us and sent His Son." I am so excited for her to learn more about Jesus and His love for her as well as memorize Scripture. We are just so thankful that God led us to our church and they have such as strong children's ministry.



No comments: