Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 30, 2009

I Take That Back!

Unfortunately, I was wrong about Hailey getting better. She seemed to be okay on Monday. Tuesday she had a little cough and another diarrhea. We called the doctor just to make sure we shouldn't bring her in. They said to bring her in just to check her out. Ends up she had a double ear infection AND Pneumonia! She is on antibiotics and is acting like her old happy self. She is not eating well (for those of you who know Hailey, you know that is not like her!) She is also not wanting to drink very much, which has been a problem for us to keep her hydrated. We actually had to call the emergency nurse line the other night because we thought she might be dehydrated. With all that being said, please keep her in your prayers. She goes back to the doctor on Wednesday. The doctor said she will be coughing for months after she is "better."

Steve has been awesome through all of this. He is the one who has been taking her to the doctor. It has been hard on me that I have to work and not be with her 24/7, but he is such a good daddy and is taking wonderful care of her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny,
You do such a great job with your blog. Thank you!
Steve-O,
You're just the coolest! Hailey is a lucky little girl!

Unknown said...

How scary! I'm glad she's on meds and that she'll be better soon. I agree with Megan...thanks for all your terrific updates, and yeah, I guess Steve is ok, too. :)