Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

A Rough Few Days

We have had a rough week or so with sickness in our house. Hailey has been sick since last Wednesday. Her fever is finally back to normal tonight and I am hoping her appetite will be back to 100% tommorrow. This was the first time she has really been sick sick and I didn't like it at all! The doctor said it was just a virus and couldn't give her any medicine for it, so I felt so awful that Hailey just had to wait it out. Thankfully, she is getting better!

We were in Richmond this past weekend throwing my sis-in-law Amanda a baby shower. I think it turned out nice and she got a lot of nice things for her baby girl who is due in April. When we got home Sunday, we decided to go through Hailey's old clothes and decide what to keep and what to get rid of. While doing that Hailey needed to nap but was still feeling bad and wanted to be held. I decided to try the swing that used to work like a charm when she was a little baby. I took this picture because I thought it was so cute how her legs are hanging down. She looks so big in it! The weight limit for it is 25 lbs, so this was probably the last time she would get in it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aww! i hope hailey's feeeling better. how sad! i'm sure you guys did a good job nursing her. hopefully you and steve won't get sick.

Anonymous said...

This is an adorable picture (but aren't all pictures of Hailey adorable?)!